If you happen to be reading this, you've either accidentally stumbled across it ... I trust you enough to let you read crap like this ... or I've added a link on my Facebook page to see if anybody actually looks at it.
First off, let me tell you a little bit about what this blog is about. The title is "You Never Know," which has to be one of my favorite Dave Matthews Band songs, depending on the day of the week. When listening to this song on my iPod recently, I realized how deep some of the lyrics are. Click here to read them. Simply put, you never know what life is going to offer you. I've discovered how true that is in 2008. Good things, bad things - you never know.
That leads me to this blog - you never know what you're going to get. I've had a couple of friends of mine encourage me to write more than I do. I've been told I'm good with the written word. I do keep two other blogs that I may eventually talk about or link to on here - you never know! Right now I'm keeping everything as simple as possible. I'm not sure if this is something I want to do.
I have a lot of random thoughts that are always running through my head, so I figured a random blog would be a good place for them. Whether it's something to do with politics, questioning why my dog insists on licking his butt or something I saw on TV, this might be a good place for it. It might also be a great place to vent without worrying too much about who reads it. You never know when something truly good will pop out. You never know if I might write a book some day.
I will likely leave names out of this blog, so I ask that if you make comments please do the same. If I have a story to tell, names will be changed just because that's what I feel like doing right now. You never know if I'll change my thoughts on that.
Lastly, a bit about the URL -- notlikethehotel.blogspot.com. If you know me, you'll probably figure it out. Otherwise, that's for me to know and you to figure out.
So for now I'm leaving it at that. Will I be back? You never know ...
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment